Name: Rinki Shrestha
User type: User
Registered: 2020-08-29 22:14:01
Black Salt / Pink Salt / Rock Salt / Salt Lamp / Swimming Pool Salt / Bath Salt /Spa Salt / Salt Scrub
Remember us for Himalayan Salt, black Salt / white Salt / Pink Salt / Swimming Pool Salt / Crystal form, Powder form, Rock or Dust Salt,Tea, Coffee & Home made Spices from Nepal.
HIMALAYAN PINK SALT is the Nepalese name for Natural organic salt. It is a large-grained, coarse salt also called land salt. It dissolves readily in water.
• PINK SALT is mined from underground deposits of dried up lakes. It is unrefined, non iodized and contains no additional anti-caking agents. It is white, pink, or blue in color.
• This salt is lower in sodium than regular table salt and contains 94 trace minerals as opposed to just the three that are in common table salt. Since this salt is pure, it is used in religious fasts also . It does not contain the toxic wastes that sea salt has from the polluted waters.
• PINK SALT is used in Ayurvedic medicines as it treats disorders arising from disturbances in the 3 doshas.
• This salt benefits the heart, is good for diabetics, prevents osteoporosis, reduces depression and stress, prevents and treats muscle cramps, numbness and tingling sensations, regulates blood pressure, keeps the blood vessels flexible, maintains the correct acid-alkaline levels, helps in digestion, relieves a number of skin problems, benefits in relieving arthritic problems etc.
• This salt is more cooling than sea salt and can be used in small quantities even when other salts have been prohibited.
• Now a days this salt is used in making chutneys, raita (a variety of yogurts), chaats, snacks, and many more.
• It lowers the freezing point of water and when sprinkled on ice is used in ice cream making machines. Sire noon is also applied on roads to prevent ice formation on roads in winter and even on ice to make it soft for easy removal.
• Pink Salt is the best salt for consumption and replacing the common salt with sire nun Himalayan white salt completely for those suffering with arthritis will offer them a lot of relief.
• Pink Salt (commonly known as Himalayan white salt /Pink salt/ rock salt) is more beneficial than other edible salts for patients suffering from chronic kidney disease.
• Himalayan Salt is recommended for swimming pools which is a 100% pure fossil salt that, in addition to purifying and sterilizing the water, distributes its 84 trace elements to your pool recreating the environment of a spa, and treating skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis and other skin disorders.
BLACK SALT ( Himalayan Black Salt)
Himalayan Black salt is a dark brown (almost black) colored crystalline salt that changes to a pinkish grey powder once it is ground up.
• It has a sulfurous smell — much like boiled eggs, from the sulphur in it.
• Black salt is rich in iron and many other trace minerals and is cooling in nature.
• The dark color is due to its iron content. This salt is obtained from the natural salt mines from high Himalayan range.
• BLACK SALT is used extensively in Ayurvedic medicine. It is also used as a condiment in cooking. It’s added to chat, chutneys, and sprinkled on fruits and other snacks before eating. It tastes great on cut vegetables, too.
• Black salt is low in sodium. It is also much used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat health issues like indigestion, constipation, bloating, gas, flatulence and heartburn. It is also used to treat goiter and hysteria, poor vision, high blood pressure, anemia, and more. It ensures proper sodium/phosphorus balance.
• Ayurvedic toothpastes also contain Black Salt as one of its ingredients.