Best Honey in the town .
Nepal Honey .
Benefits of Honey :
1. Honey Contains Some Nutrients
2. High-Quality Honey Is Rich in Antioxidants
3. Honey Is "Less Bad" Than Sugar for Diabetics
4. The Antioxidants in It Can Help Lower Blood Pressure
5. Honey Also Helps Improve Cholesterol
6. Honey Can Lower Triglycerides
7. The Antioxidants in It Are Linked to Other Beneficial Effects on Heart Health
8. Honey Promotes Burn and Wound Healing
9. Honey Can Help Suppress Coughs in Children
10. It's Delicious, But Still High in Calories and Sugar
Honey is a delicious, healthier alternative to sugar.
Make sure to choose a high-quality brand, because some lower-quality ones may be mixed with syrup.
Keep in mind that honey should only be consumed in moderation, as it is still high in calories and sugar.
The benefits of honey are most pronounced when it is replacing another, unhealthier sweetener.
At the end of the day, honey is simply a "less bad" sweetener than sugar and high-fructose corn syrup.
Written by Kris Gunnars, BSc on September 5, 2018
Is Honey Bad For You, or Good? The Sweet Truth Revealed
Honey vs. Sugar: Which Sweetener Should I Use?
The Top 6 Raw Honey Benefits
9 Unexpected Uses for Honey
Honey and Cinnamon: A Powerful Cure or a Big, Fat Lie?
Why You Should Start Your Morning with Ginger
50 Foods That Are Super Healthy
Top 11 Superfoods That Can Save Your Life
10 Anti-Aging Foods to Support Your 40s-and-Beyond Body
Healthy Dinner Recipes in 10 Minutes (or Less)